Look beyond the chocolate, cuckoo clocks and yodelling – contemporary Switzerland, land of four languages, is all about once-in-a-lifetime journeys, heart-racing Alpine pursuits and urban culture.
The perfect antidote to rural beauty is Switzerland’s urban edge: capital Bern with its medieval old town and world-class modern art, deeply Germanic Basel and its bold architecture, chic Geneva astraddle Europe’s largest lake, party-loving Lausanne, tycoon magnet Zug and uber-cool Zürich with its riverside bars, reborn industrial west district and atypical street grit. Castles and craft beer, gigs and new-wave restaurants – you’ll find the lot in Swiss cities. And never has the urban been so close to the outdoors: within minutes you can reach nearby peaks, chill at waterfront bars with Alpine views, or enjoy invigorating swims in the Rhine, Aare and Limmat.
The price includes:
- Hotel accommodation 3* or 4*
- Transportation services during the tour
- Professional guide services
- Excursions to Zurich, Bern, Zhnev
The price excludes:
- Lunch, dinner
- Personal expenses
- For citizens of Armenia a Shengen visa is required
- The package is calculated for 1 person in double room